Preparing To Launch
Call and check availability of your preferred launch date and launch location.
Confirm booking date with a prepaid fee. If weather doesn't permit for original launch date, a rescheduled date or booking fee refund will be available
Iv'e always felt a connection and appreciation with the wind, terrain, and the elements. For me flying is the truest form of freedom which I strive to experience everyday.
-27 Years of Flight Experience-
- Athletic Shoes / Light Hiking Boots
- Warm Light Clothing
- Bring your camera with a leash attachment (Note: Leash attachment required)
- Light Hiking Equipment - poles, water bottle,
- Light Snacks / Food
- Get rested before your trip
- Shuttles to launch available if hike is not preferred
- Safety is a top priority, we take every precaution available to ensure a fun safe flight.
- Make sure you are currently in good health before your flight
- Let us know of any old or current injuries before hand at time of booking
- All participants must sign our liability waiver and agree to our terms of service.
- 10 min passenger training
- Practice simulated launches and passenger landing training
If you have questions, or wish to book an instructional flight fill out the form below.